Free Shipping & Free Returns on all U.S Orders

  • Is there a fish in the place where there is water?

by Bowen Deng June 20, 2018


     For humans, fish is very important. They not only bring fishing fun to anglers, but also satisfy our taste buds while providing a wealth of protein and other nutrients! Does that mean that if there is water, there must be fish? This is a mistake: every fishing white will think that there are places where water is suitable for fishing. In addition to specialized fishing grounds, the natural rivers and reservoirs are less optimistic because there is no artificial bait and care. Come and follow me to find out if there is a chance for fish in the river and reservoir. Who will be bigger?
      The reservoir is large and complex. There are no fish in nearly 90% of the reservoir where there is water. Do you know? I repeat: About 90 percent of the reservoir water has no fish. Where is the other 10% magic point? This is a tricky question. To get the answer, it seems that you need a chart and local knowledge, as well as a lot of self-exploration. Our rivers are easily recognizable because in the shallow autumn, the fish mainly swim in the river bed or are blocked by rocks and logs in the middle of the water.
      At this time, if you want to go river fishing, you need a good boat, a trolling motor and many electronic devices in your storage room. In rivers, canoes or boats can also work, pontoons are also available. You can also wade in some places. In some rivers, you need a rotary motor to help locate. In the river, you must be able to go upstream and downstream, or someone will take you off and meet you at the appointed place. However, in the reservoir, you can go fishing at any time, most of them without fish, then quickly return to your car and replace a place.


 
 


Bowen Deng
Bowen Deng

Author



Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.


Also in Fishing wiki

Freshwater Fish VS Saltwater Fish
Freshwater Fish VS Saltwater Fish

by Bowen Deng August 29, 2018

what makes a fish a fish? It lives in water. It has fins. It has gills. It is cold-blooded

Continue Reading

General Regulations: Fishing Terms
General Regulations: Fishing Terms

by Bowen Deng August 22, 2018

I guess you don't know all the words about fishing

Continue Reading

New York - Public Fishing Rights
New York - Public Fishing Rights

by Bowen Deng July 10, 2018

Fishing is a timeless tradition enjoyed by millions of people of all ages, 

Continue Reading