BOOMS FISHING FOCUS ON FISHING TOOLS AND TACKLE
WE AIM TO MAKE FISHING EASY
- Upgrade your fishing Kayak or Boat with this essential accessory.
- Keeps your fishing rods safely where you'd like them to be.
- Releases your hands. Makes fishing relax and comfort.
- We also provide pop rivets and stainless steel screws as install hardware.
- For correct installation, please take a little time reading following installation guide.
This 7 in depth rod holder requires a 3.8 in *3.0 in flat deck area for installation.
Use the rubber gasket as a template to decide your mount position and direction, trace the inside pattern.
Following the line, drill the hole out, you can use a jigsaw or hole saw for more smooth cut.
Insert rubber gasket and rod holder in the hole. Stick a rod in and adjust to the ideal position.
We provide 2 install solutions.
Before mounting you may want using sealant for advanced sealing
For basic installation if you only have a driller, can be replaced easily.
Drill directly your tapping screws directly in 3 holes.
Much more sturdy way if you have a driller and a rivet gun.
Drill 3 holes for you rivets
Insert the rivets into the holes
Use a rivet gun to squeeze the rivets tight
Because of rivet sturdy structure, You may have to destroy rivets for uninstallation. Better use a driller, a grinder or a chisel for this work.