BOOMS FISHING FOCUS ON FISHING TOOLS AND TACKLE
WE AIM TO MAKE FISHING EASY
Why do You Use Index Finger Protector?
1. As more and more anglers are switching from monofilament lines to braided lines, it became necessary to start protecting those casting fingers, as braid can very easily cut your finger right up to the bone.
2. A fishing reel is widely used in fishing. And the index finger is commonly used for controlling fishing line outlet. It is quite easy to scratch your hand, so we recommend you to use index finger protector.
The Design of Finger Protector
1. Use full finger gloves in the long grip pole will feel tired, while the single-finger gloves solve this problem, more comfortable and flexible than full finger gloves.
2. This product is designed for left or right-hand usage, full wrap around wrist strap. Adjustable elastic band wrist strap gives a good personalized fit.
3. Finger stall is made of abrasion resistant chemical fiber, with a breathable terminal opening, the wrist band is made from 100% polyester.
1. Please allow 0.4-0.8 in (1-2 cm) differences due to manual measurement, thank you.
2. Please store it in a dry place after use.
This finger shield is a must-have item when doing a lot of casting especially when using braid
Protect your index finger from cuts and abrasion. Applicable the length of index finger: 2.76-3.15 in (7-8 cm)
Finger protector is made of abrasion resistant microfiber, with the breathable terminal opening
Adjustable elastic band and touch fastener allows you to adjust it to fit your hand
Suitable for left and right-handed anglers, hollow cutout to fit hand back contour
What's in the box:
Finger protector 1 pcs
Dimension: 7.1*3.5 in (18*9 cm)
Weight: 0.02 lb/ 9 g